Size, strength and stability to handle all of your transportation needs
At Virtual Xpress, we are deeply committed to meeting the freight transportation needs of customers across the nation in a fast and reliable manner. With coverage throughout the entire United States, you can rest assured that we will have your freight where you need it, when you need it, guaranteed.
Let us give you the outstanding customer service and shipping ability that you need! Place your trust in Virtual Xpress and take all of the stress out of your shipping experience. Our services include:
- Dry van: truck load
- Dry van: less than truck load
- Refrigerated: truck load
- CDL driver recruitment
- CDL driver management
A reputation for shipping success
Our services at Virtual Xpress are successful for a reason - we understand every aspect of the shipping process and are able to fine-tune these processes so that they align with our customers' needs. We take pride in exceeding expectations in every order that we take on to ensure the best possible shipping experience for you.
Much of our success hinges on the high-quality, modern fleet that we have assembled and the outstanding drivers we have behind the wheel. We utilize the latest technologies to ensure a safe, efficient delivery and to give our customers the ability to easily track their shipment along the way.
Reliable shipping is just a phone call away
For more information about our shipping services, we encourage you to contact us today at 855.XPRESS5 ( 977.3775 ) or send us an email at email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you and helping you with your shipping needs. Who We Are
If you've browsed through our site, you know all about what we do as a company here at Virtual Xpress, and what separates us from the competition. But what is identity? Who are we as a company?
At Virtual Xpress, , we are:
- Shipping professionals: We have significant experience in the freight shipping industry with a thorough understanding of all of the technology, processes, safety standards and customer needs related to the field.
- Dedicated drivers: We employ numerous commercial drivers and utilize a unique two-driver system to maximize our efficiency and timeliness on every order.
- Woman-run: Our executives are women, which is rather unique within this industry. We believe this enables us to see things from a more sensitive perspective, particularly in relation to customer service.
- Safety-conscious: We maintain extremely high standards of safety so that all of our drivers and their shipments are protected on their journeys across the country
Contact us today to get started with your freight shipping needs!
For more information about our company and the services that we provide, please give us a call today at 855.XPRESS5 ( 977.3775 ) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our representatives are happy to speak with you about your needs and help you arrange the best shipping solutions for you!
Why Choose Us?
There's a reason why more and more organizations are putting their trust in our services - we don't settle for anything less than greatness. We are constantly upgrading our processes and technologies to ensure that we can stay on top of an ever-evolving industry and give our clients the service that they deserve.
The state-of-the-art technologies that we use are particularly important in separating us from the rest of the pack. Route optimization and transportation modeling gives you greater control over the shipping process. Satellite tracking enables you to pinpoint the exact location of your freight at all times, so you don't have to wait to find out whether it arrived at its destination on time. Internet load tracking and proof of delivery expand on that tracking, so you can find out instantly when your freight was loaded and delivered. We believe strongly in fuel efficiency, which both helps to protect the environment and save you some money on transportation costs.
But most of all, it's our customer service that makes us a company that you can trust. We are committed to providing superior service at all times, and make ourselves available to answer any questions that you have about your shipment. We guarantee that our prices are always competitive - our goal is to save you as much money as possible.Our services are available across the entire United States. Ship from Portland, Maine to San Diego, California, or simply from Cleveland to Cincinnati - wherever you're located and wherever you need to send your freight, we have you covered!
Contact us today for more information about our services!
At Virtual Xpress, , we are here to meet all of your shipping needs with the utmost in customer service and care. For more information about the services that we offer or to get started today, we encourage you to contact us at855.XPRESS5 ( 977.3775 ) or send us an email at email@example.com We look forward to working with you!
Yes, there are many other shipping companies available in the country to choose from. However, we at Virtual Xpress, have a variety of advantages that ensure we stay on the cutting edge of the industry and give our customers the best services possible.
These advantages include:
- Competitive pricing: We understand that you want to be able to fulfill your shipping needs within your own budgetary constraints. Our competitive pricing enables you to do exactly that.
- Satellite tracking: Our customers have access to satellite tracking technologies that enable them to follow their shipment along its entire route, granting them some additional peace of mind that isn't available through many other shipping companies.
- State-of-the-art equipment: All of the equipment we use in our operations, from our vehicles right down to our loading and tracking equipment, is on the cutting edge of technology.
- Route optimization: We always ensure that our delivery trucks are taking the quickest possible route to get to your destination so that you can have your goods delivered in a shorter amount of time and at a lower cost.
- Range of service: Our services are available throughout the entire United States.
- Fuel efficiency: By using fuel-efficient delivery trucks for all of our shipments, we are not only helping the environment, but also helping you to save some additional money as we trim our fuel costs.
- Outstanding safety standards: We are extremely strict with ourselves in terms of our standards of safety. You can rest assured that your order will arrive to its destination safely and in prime condition.
Contact our freight shipping company today to get started
Take advantage of all of these great benefits today by placing your freight shipping order through Virtual Xpress, . Call us at 855.XPRESS5 ( 977.3775 ) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to get started. Now's the time to revolutionize your shipping processes!
At Virtual Xpress, , we hold ourselves to extremely high standards in all of our areas of operation. In this way, we are able to maximize our efficiency and our quality of service.
The standards that we hold for ourselves include:
- Unwavering customer support: Our top priority is always your needs. We dedicate ourselves to providing the best possible customer service, answering your questions whenever you have them and giving you the ability to track your order throughout its entire journey.
- Top-level safety standards: Safety in the freight shipping industry is of the utmost importance. We limit the amount of hours our drivers can spend on the road, have strict safety standards for loading and unloading, and keep all of our vehicles in tip-top shape to ensure the highest standards of safety. This helps us to ensure that your freight will arrive on schedule and in perfect condition.
- Timeliness with every order: When we give you an estimated date and time of arrival, we do everything in our power to fulfill that estimate. We understand that time is money, and the longer you wait for the arrival of your freight the most it could hurt you or your business. Rest assured that we will get your freight where it needs to go when it needs to be there.
- Up-to-date technology and machinery: All of the vehicles and equipment we use in our processes are up to date so that we can continue to provide the finest, most cutting edge services possible.
Take advantage of our high-quality truckload shippingWe take the quality of our shipping services extremely seriously, and look forward to helping you in any way possible. For more information or to get started with our services, contact us today at 855.XPRESS5 ( 977.3775 ) or send us an email at email@example.com
Rates for our services depend on a variety of factors. You can contact us to receive an actual quote for your shipping needs, but we will lay out a few factors that may have an impact on how much you can expect to pay for your shipping.
1. Full truck load (FTL) or less than truck load (LTL)?
FTL is obviously more expensive in terms of the bottom line than LTL, but you will likely find better deals in terms of price per pound with FTL than LTL due to the volume you're shipping. Additionally, LTL comes with more handling costs than FTL, so while your bottom line will be smaller, you can expect to pay a little more in other areas.
2. Refrigerated or dry shipping?
Refrigerated shipping is more expensive simply because of the equipment needed to keep your freight cool. Additionally, we do not offer LTL services for refrigerated shipments.
3. Distance of shipment
We ship throughout the entire United States, but longer deliveries cost more than shorter ones due to transportation and fuel costs, driver compensation, additional safety measures and more.
4. Type of freight
Certain types of freight, such as freight that is especially fragile, may be subject to higher prices than other types.
Please contact us at 855.XPRESS5 ( 977.3775 ) or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions about the price of your shipment and what factors go into determining that price. We would be happy to provide you with a quote for your order.